05 March 2008

Guys

There's nothing like "the guys." Things are good, but I really needed a good friend or two yesterday and today just for some peace of mind. Last night a very dear friend was just good, fun company. It was that kind of fun that says, "You know, we just need a breather from time to time." It was that good, innocent, very needed kind of night. Then today, a friend I wished I could call actually called me, and we had a good chat. It was meaty, but it was also real. One of those good kinds that leave you happy you could vent. It leaves me reflecting on how truly good it is to have those guys in your life that keep you firmly rooted in reality. It leaves me thankful that I have so many guys like that. There are many guys I can go forever without seeing, but in those needed moments, we know we're there for each other. This goes out to all those guys: thanks for being a Godsend!

LE

No comments: