27 October 2006

Some Things

1) Psalm 22 changed my outlook on the Lord this week. I want to post my entire exegesis on it, but that would be too long. Let's just say that Jesus makes a lot more sense, as do David and the Father. Praise Him!! His answers are so perfect and beyond us, even when we think He's answering our immediate need.

2) Our car needs replaced. Lord, let it happen soon! (This will be a miracle, but I assume that's on its way.)

3) You must check this out. Heather sent it to me, and I'm very happy she did. It's a great symposium of much of my life. (Note: For those who are used to my piety, please know that this is extremely lighthearted.)

4) Alex wants me to register to vote. I'm all about that. But he wants me to register Republican. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. If I'm Republican, that means letting go of a lot of things. So would being Democrat. Since few people take Independents seriously, I'm in a bit of a quandary. If you have intelligent things to offer (not ignorance, slander, libel, or spiritual judgmentalism), I'd welcome the wisdom.

5) Did you check this out yet? I wasn't kidding. Very good.

1 comment:

Heather Durkee said...

Our car is going down the crapper too. Ah cars. You need them, but they suck the money right out of yah!

I still love that youtube. It had me laughing for a long time!