11 October 2006

Testimonies

There are way too many testimonies to write in one blog when I'm already too tired to be awake. It's just that I'm too humbly blessed not to blog right now! I miss blogging, and I miss the blogging community, but there is so much going on right now! I'll put a few things:

1) In addition to receiving occasional songs from the Lord, I've had a lot of opportunity to do prophetic worship lately. It's been a blessing I never expected to receive!

2) The men's prayer summit was earth-shattering for me. Among other things, I spilled my entire life story to several men (even the dark, dirty stuff), believed someone for the first time when they said they loved me, prayed over many men, was prayed over by many men, received more rhema word from the Lord than ever before, etc., etc., etc.

3) The Lord has given me a new glimpse of His plan for me. More on that when I've actually communicated personally with some people close to me who don't blog. (You know, I just don't want my blogging friends to tell my family or close friends about the biggest things in my life.) No, we're not pregnant.

4) I'm just different. I know it. I mean, I'm the same, but I'm really not. It's incredible. Please, with everything in you, chase after Jesus with everything in you. Don't give up because you're tired. Don't give up because you hear the enemy of your soul roaring. Jesus is so powerful, loving, caring, challenging, and perfect. He's transparent and humble. He's welcoming and personal. He's great and mighty. He's more than all these things, and you know you want to know Him. Don't judge Him by me or by any other person who says they know Him. Get to know Him very well and go from there.

No comments: