25 May 2005

Has It Really Been This Long?

Yes, it has. I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. It's actually been a nice release for me since I've started it, but you know how life goes. Shortly after my last blog came the "Intense Two Weeks of Doom" at ATS. I had more to do than I care ever to have again. Between the last papers and exams at ATS, the travel and office work at BBC, and regular life, it was all I could do to think the word "blog," let alone do it. Now I'm done. I've even had five days of let-down time, part of which was a relaxing Victoria Day. This is the first mental break I've had since summer 2003. It feels really good. Here's a shout-out to my dear AP, whose blog you should read (therealap.blogspot.com), who graduated Saturday along with my soon-to-be-local-again friend Andrew.

Speaking of shout-outs, if anyone sees Scottie and he's not running, kick him in the rear. (How's that for accountability, Scottie?)

1 comment:

Heather Durkee said...

AP no longer has a blog. He dropped off the blogging planet. Hey check out my blog...really great news!