19 July 2005

Grady

Okay, so I almost cannot believe that I just read Grady's name on my blog. Grady is the best, and I've missed him like bananas. He's cool like slugs on a porcupine and is married to Danielle, the cat's pajamas. Man, Grady, here's a shout-out to you just because I've thought about you and prayed about you so much in the past months (years?). I'm glad things are good, and I hope I'm not the only one who was glad to see you around these parts. God has lifted a burden from my heart in reading your comment (seriously), and I celebrate your procreation with great vigor!

I love Grady. I love Danielle. I love Jandon. I love baby Grady.

If you haven't heard Grady sing, he's the only person I know who made me wish I was listening to someone other than Dana Ingersoll (who did an AMAZING job at Beulah) sing "Now More Than Ever." I'm too excited to keep writing. If you know and love Grady, would you please post something here? Seriously. If you don't, as many of you likely will not, just believe that he is the best.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

WEll, I know I was never super close to the Grady's. But let me just say that I always appreciated their authencity. There were no "put ons". AND Grady is one freakin awesome singer..I agree! Its good to hear from other BBC folk who were around during my time there. Lately I've been missing everyone. Has anyone got Melinda and Dave's (Finley's) email??

Anonymous said...

Thank's Lynn and Rachelle :-) You guys are too kind! I miss you all so much...we should talk sometime on BBC's dollar. Call me, haha

Anonymous said...

I love Jason Grady! And Spirit Floss! And, uh...borrowing all of his music on a constant basis! Plus--fantastic neighbors at ye old Benson's place on the highway...ah, good times.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, Jason just told me about this Canadian blog thing..so i looked you up. thanks for the great comments man...you are a fine gent yourself :) We are doing amazing and God is doing some cool things in and around us. the naz is treating us well and I think we have finally found a place we can do ministry and trust the leadership around us. feel free to visit me at jenarabread on xanga. Jase can help you find it if you need :) janden is going to be 12 in sept! He is bigger than us now. i knew the day would come, just didn't know when. i don't think baby grady is going to be as big :)
luv danielle

theajthomas said...

One day Danielle said she had syphilis of the limbs. It was the funniest day ever. That is all I have to say for now. Plus Hi. Ok that is really all.

Robin said...

Horray for GRADY(s)!

Dancin' said...

Oh Grady, How I miss thee.
I mis thy late night visits
I miss thy angelic voice
I miss midnight monopoly
I Miss Mystery Science Theatre 3000
I miss having a centre with hands
"Don't Worry about Grady"
-Touchdown
These are only a few of the great BBC memories.

Erskine said...

Okay, I don't know Dave Finlay's e-mail, but I know his phone number. E-mail me (you know the BBC e-mail standard), and I'll send it to you. (I just don't post those on the Internet.) As for the Gradys, I'd be glad to call you on BBC's dime OR on mine. The thing is...I need your number. E-mail me.