09 December 2005

I know, I know

Look, I can be honest and say that the number of people who actually read this blog is small. Regardless, for that one faithful reader out there, I'm well aware that I fell off the blog-wagon. I just finished a 45-page paper, a visit with guys from Florida, and putting together some music for the banquet. They're all excuses, but you have to admit that life is convenient for that. :)

Okay, here's today's post. It is finally Natasha time!!! I've been waiting for this for weeks, and it's here. Her birthday is tomorrow, but we're opening presents today. Then the banquet is tonight, one of her favorite times. Tomorrow we're going to get our (real) tree and decorate it. Our Christmas party is tomorrow night. Next weekend is our anniversary honeymoon. The following weekend is Christmas. I get to give the presents now!!! (Could time possibly have moved any slower?)

So, what's everyone doing for Christmas?

5 comments:

Chris Massie said...

Headed home to family, and my mom's side is getting together the day after I get there. So that's cool. Then I plan on reading, sleeping, and eating for break, with some exercise in there somewhere.

Richards' said...

I love Christmas! Sounds like y'all will be keeping busy! As for me... I am spending my first Christmas with my hubby and stepson, and our baby to be :) Our (real) tree is up and decorated, and makes the living room smell so wonderful! Again I say, I love Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

you'd be surprised how many people actually read your blog.

And enjoy the coming days, even if the time passes slow. they sound like they will be wonderful.

Rach said...

you would be surprised how many people read your blog, and how often it makes people think about stuff they wouldn't normally think about but should.

Rachel G.

Lor & Josh said...

I just want to say that I respect the way you totally adore your wife. you two are adorable. merry early Christmas, happy almost anniversary, and happy birthday to your wife. have fun giving her presents!