11 December 2005

One More Because I Can't Sleep

(I never should have left my apartment to disrupt noise earlier. Now I can't sleep.)

Most of you don't know what has happened recently. Here's the non-specific scoop. Natasha and I are praying about her/our internship placement. We have been approached by many churches. (Go figure - many people want Natasha's worship leading capabilities.) Most of these churches don't even have worship pastors, so this is a no-no for internships. Still, we've looked. We had a good lead that we thought ended in a closed door. It didn't. The door is still open. If you aren't praying with us, you should be.

If you know the specifics behind this post, you are not yet free to share with your friends. We have been confirmed nowhere yet. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

I believe the Lord said "Come to Parkway!" Hehehehe

Pastor Moe is looking for an intern so it wouldn't hurt to have her call him.

Warrior said...

Lynn,

i just wanted to drop by and say thank you for praying for me all those years. i'm at work right now and I can't email you, but when I get the internet working at my apartment I am going to drop you a line.

mccracken

Richards' said...

Oh, Heather would love having you two around again :) I'd say try Texas, but I really don't like it down here, so I don't see how any northerners could :)

Heidi said...

Lynn-
I am very sorry about the other night.I felt awful that we had gotten that loud.I will try to be more respectful of that "chapel."I'm sorry if we kept you up.My apologies.
Heidi