07 April 2005

No Time

I rarely feel busy. People tell me I'm busy, and I tell them I'm busy, but I don't feel busy. That is, until I think about blogging. I love blogging. What an outlet for me! I enjoy reading my friends' blogs. I enjoy investing time in this. I've even come up with at least one blog every day since my last post. Yet, I haven't posted. Why? NO TIME! That's a farce. We have time. We just don't spend it how we want to/how we should (depending on priorities). My priority is not my blog, but I love it. I need to disengage in it. I need to write in it. This incoherent post is my way of saying, "Down with no time! I'm taking the 90 seconds it takes to type this just to have the satisfaction of taking a moment to breathe." In. Out. It feels good. Try it.

2 comments:

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.