26 March 2006

Natasha's Senior Recital

You may have seen this on MySpace. If you go there, it will only direct you back here though. :) There are invitations out there to the following effect, but you don't need a printed invitation to come....

NATASHA'S SENIOR RECITAL
Friday, April 7, 2006
7:30 p.m.
BBC Nicholson Hall
(light reception to follow)
So, you'll hear much more about this in the time to come. She's a great singer, not to mention anointed by the Lord for it. Hopefully we'll see you there. (There's no need to RSVP.)

8 comments:

jen said...

Oh, fun! Too bad XD is gone to Grand Manan that weekend... :(

Nicole said...

Wish I could be there! Send Nat my love!

MRC said...

Ditto what Cheryl said...I'm sure it will be a lovely event.

Judy said...

I would love to be there to experience such a night.

I'm sure it will be great, and I look forward to hearing about it from those who are able to attend

Liz said...

We'll be there with bells on! Well, maybe not with bells on...that might interfere with the whole recital thing... :)

Anonymous said...

umm... so.. yeah i live 24 hours away.. and ill be at aquire the fire---*my last youth event* :(
i feel like i should cry but i have to be so grown up... awe...

Angela said...

Oh my, my heart breaks to miss my Tasha's recital. Liz, put a bell on for us too.
She will be absolutely amazing, as always!
(The invitations were perfect!)

Ceri Fletcher said...

Hi Lynn, Sorry I can't be there. I met Natasha's aunt at Rothesay Baptist Church last night. I was in their praise team & choir for their night of worship. I know it will be fabulous...check out my blog spot sometime...I'm just learning! :)