21 August 2007

Some of August 2007

Here are some pictures from August.

-We spent a weekend with some friends in "The Valley", explored Cape Split (absolutely gorgeous!), and randomly visited a goat and llama farm.
-We also received a visit from our dear friends, Adam and Heather Durkee. They came all the way from Virginia just to spend a day with us :) (jk!).
-We received a long awaited visit from my sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew, who are fabulously wonderful.
-Our good friend Shannon Skafte took some beauitful pictures of us at the Tangled Gardens in Grand Pre, NS, on our way home from Convention last weekend.

Enjoy!

Cool Slideshows!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

OK...you totally have to make your slideshow BIGGER so we can get a better idea of the size of that belly!! You look beautiful, but I want a better look at baby Erskine! :)

Elizabeth said...

I am glad to hear you had a great time in the Valley, isn't Cape Split wonderful? Shari told me she had seen you. I almost stopped into the Quest part of the convention to talk to some of my youth that were there I wish I had I might have seen you.

Mommy of Four said...

I agree with Elizabeth...make it bigger! We can't see the tummy! Especially since you're wearing black! I totally have to update your blog address in my links...I still have an old blog address for you guys...and I love reading about pregnancy updates! When is your actual due date?

Owen said...

Did I miss the belly shot? I couldn't find it.

Scott Rhyno said...

I can't believe how big Jonny and Melissa's children are getting. Lynn and You look great. Miss you both

Heather Durkee said...

ah our erskine time. It was well needed and long overdue. Glad we got to do it.

Erskine said...

I'm sorry the pictures are small :) I saved them from my friends online sight and they just are small. I haven't learned yet how to change that... I guess I'll just have to have Lynn take some better pictures of me to show off the belly :)

Natasha

Shannon Skafte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Skafte said...

Natasha - Go to my site again - and if you click on the pictures in small format - they should pop open, or go to a page where they are bigger... try that if it doesn't work I'll email you the pics again...

let me know!!
love you Preggo!

4:34 PM