24 January 2005

Feeling Good

I was sitting in a room on Saturday night among an ecclectic group of people that reflected the Mosaic taste of the host and hostess. In one conversation an anonymous (to you, not me) friend piped up, "You haven't blogged in awhile." That really made me feel good. I don't have many publishable thoughts, but to think that a friend checked up on what I had to say felt nice. I write a public thanks because the friend deserves it. I hold the friend in anonymity because the humility he's displayed since I've known him means he might not want to be placed on a pedastal by me...even in a semi-private blog.

1 comment:

Alison said...

He's not alone! I'm glad you're blogging again. I'm not a prolific blogger either, but I've definitely become a bit of a blog reading junkie. I love to hear what is going on in the lives of people I care about, especially when they are far away. It's almost a conversation... and I love conversations with you. Keep writing!