05 January 2006

Okay, Really the Last One or I'm in Hot Water with the Mrs.

Okay, Natasha keeps trying to tell me it's too late and we should be in bed. This is true.

Anyway, I haven't done a good Natasha post in awhile. I hope to do a good sappy one soon. Here's a good reality check for all you young marrieds, pre-marrieds, and people who fantasize about that. Natasha - yes, the angel of my heart - tried my patience tonight. She didn't do anything wrong. I was selfish. Still, it happened. It's never good when we're both in a bad mood.

The point? It feels really good to feel so safe with someone, even when they pluck your nerves. It also feels good to know that she still loves me for me, when I was plucking hers much harder. Secure love is a wonderful feeling. Don't settle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, I totally know what you mean.

The great thing about blogging is, you no longer have to talk to your spouse but they can read your blog.

It cuts down on fights.

Miren el pepino, tu eres suave como mantequilla en un chango pelon.