09 April 2006

If You Marry a Singer...

...prepare to have your heart moved in unexpected ways. Sometimes the singer you marry will write you a song that makes you want to shout your love to the world even though the song leaves you speechless. There aren't words for what happened the other night. Many of you who were at the recital saw what happened, but you just can't know. I want to tell you, but my singer wife took my breath, words, heart, and love away. If only there were adequate words to put into an amazing Natasha post....

This goes without saying (though I'll write it anyway), but the Lord is AMAZING! How could He know that I'd need this? How could He create two people, bring them together, and put them in a place in which their love for one another only made them both stand in awe at their love for Him? If Natasha loves me enough to write the perfect song, the Lord loves me enough that His expressions are a symphony. He has wowed me with the wife He created just for me.

1 comment:

His Beloved said...

it was an incredibly beautiful moment and song. natasha certainly is an amazing woman. it left me with the hope of someday sharing a similar love with someone. you guys are so awesome and i love you both so much! it was really great to see you guys. natasha was absolutely incredible, as usual! :)