10 April 2006

Testimony

Our small group has experienced the Lord on several occasions recently. A couple of weeks ago the Lord healed me of some bitterness and unforgiveness I didn't even know I had! You can imagine, then, that I had some pretty high expectations for last night's discussion.

The discussion, on "soul ties," taught about the healthy and unhealthy connections we develop with other people. The discussion centered largely on the unhealthy ones, calling us all to freedom from those connections. The thing was that I didn't necessarily sense any unhealthy connections. After listening to the recorded teaching, we all talked for awhile. We also prayed. The Lord helped me to see how some unhealthy connections to my family were wreaking havoc in my spiritual life. I prayed to break those connections, not knowing how things would change. Oddly enough, after I prayed I felt light and free! The Lord has done something powerful, and I cannot wait to see how this healing manifests in my life!!

No comments: