27 April 2006

The nation

My coworker and friend "Do you know who I am?" the Irishman is a great one, that's for sure. He's developing his own little nation, much like Ireland but without so much religious strife. He left me some fun messages on the voice mail tonight. It just reminds me that he'll really miss us when we leave town. I'll really miss him (and his wife) too. :)

Okay, enough of the sappy posts. I'm really worked up lately about the Indian people groups. I'm not mad or offended; I just think there's so much more to the story than we ever hear in history class. My next opinion: we're blind to our ignorance and rudeness to people who aren't like us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn!!

Guess who! Well, it's your cousin Kate, who is getting married in July and wants to send you an invitation. So......please email me (beachroses@gmail.com) and let me know what your address is so I can invite you and your wife to my wedding!!

Love,

Kate

Jenn said...

Hey Lynn, are you still working at BBC?

Jenn

Sween said...

Lynn,

I concur... wholeheartedly