13 February 2007

Early Retirement

(Natasha writing...)

Well, who'd have thought I'd be retired at age 23!? Okay, so I'm not really retired. I'm just not working or going to school or doing anything involving any idea of a career!

The point of saying that, though, is to say that I have been so blessed to have opportunities like the one I am currently experiencing because of this season I am in (that much resembles eary retirement!). Lynn calls me a "free agent of the Lord". I am able to just walk with Him every day, not knowing what we're going to encounter together. This week I am in Fredericton with our dear friends, the Brewers. I am supposedly here to be helpful, but we all know I am being doubly blessed by these nigh angelic beings...

Anyway, last week I was in Wolfville, NS at Acadia University visiting my cousin Rebecca. This week, I am in Fredericton experiencing the bliss of my early retirement...

What a blessed life! ...and what a gracious Husband!

4 comments:

Owen said...

I'm glad that you are able to do this! Most people (myself especially at the moment) just don't have the time, regardless of their best intentions. You must be a huge blessing to so many people around just because you have to time to be with people. It's such rare thing.

Erskine said...

Okay, I'm not erasing my post just because you posted today. Note to self: check blog to see if wife posted before you post yourself, particularly if your post seems to fit well with hers. I guess we really are one, even three and a half hours apart! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and am proud of you. Proverbs says you're my crown, so I will wear you proudly everywhere I go, letting everyone know that we are together!

Heather Durkee said...

sweet. I miss that time. I didn't cherish it when I had it. Although, i think I was learning towards the end to be available.

His Beloved said...

awe, tash! i had no idea you were in town until liz told me tonight (thurs). it would have been SOOO great to see you. i've really been missing you lately. when i drove through truro on saturday and i wanted so much to stop and see you guys however i had a van full of teenagers. but i'm glad you were able to bless the brewer's. love you!