15 February 2007

Try It

It is much too late to be awake, let alone online. Nevertheless, you need to try something.

Open your Bible and read it without considering chapter and verse divisions. You'll find several sections of Scripture that make more sense when taken holistically. For example, I've been studying Isaiah 54:11-55:5 for a sermon on Sunday. I never would have selected that passage for a graded assignment or personal study. I just read the passage as part of a larger reading when I was hit with the impact of the prophecy. Since I know a few people from the church spy on me here occasionally, I won't steal the Lord's thunder. See you there!

(If you're not nearby, don't despair. I may blog about this next week. It's incredibly powerful!)

3 comments:

YouthPastorChic said...

Hey Lynner,
How are you guys doing? Question... how can I contact you?? I have some news to tell you ASAP and I don't have a number or e-mail for either of you (don't ask how that happened... not sure). But yeah... HELP :) You still have my e-mail address right? Can you send it to me? Thanks :)

Daner

Shannon Skafte said...

So after I got home from church, I had to find you online - and say WOW what a serom - God was talking to many people, and all through you - it was great Lynn.
I know that God has such plans for you! and for our chruch family!

God Bless and Ciao

(see ya for DDR tomorrow!)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear your thoughts, don't forget about us. :)