15 February 2005

Why don't you go blog about it?

Being grown up is funny. We like to think we've arrived at a whole new level of life and maturity. Of course I know we have, but it seems sometimes that we're all just big kids. The Jew and I were in a music rehearsal earlier when I started kvetching about something. I don't even remember what it was that had me in a mood. I just wouldn't be quiet. So, instead of saying something like, "Shvayg!" or "Why don't you go cry about it," the Jew said, "Why don't you go blog about it?" That's great. Honestly. Instead of kicking me out of the sandbox and saying something immature, we can now play our instruments together and send each other to our respective blogs. Then I can kvetch away, leaving you all with all my dreck. (For those who read this blog--aside from being among the few and proud--this was just me having a little fun with a true story and some Yiddish.)

No comments: