04 February 2005

Confession

I am not a good blogger. While I love the concept and often come up with ideas, I get distracted sometimes. Actually, I've come to find that I get distracted a lot of times. My reputation through high school and my first year or two of college was one of focused determination and discipline. Now that I've come to know myself better, I question that. I took a personality quiz last night for fun...okay, really it was because I was ready to prove that I'm not Melancholy/Choleric like people think. (Yes, I know proving myself right is choleric...read on.) Choleric was only my second strongest temperament. Sanguine was my strongest temperament by far. (I only wish that were as obvious in my "strengths" mix as my "weaknesses" mix.) :) So, I sat and read about sanguines, laughing the whole time. I may not be everything that Personality Plus says sanguines should be, but then again I've always hated being put in a box. :) Why does this matter? It doesn't, but at least I have a copout now for why I'm a sporadic blogger. I'll try to do better.

No comments: