12 April 2007

PMS

Okay, we're in a fun coffee shop in town right now having a spontaneous date. We're sitting on the couch by a real fireplace made faux for safety codes. A pew is across the coffee table from us. That's right, a pew. Who said pews are irrelevant? They're totally here in one of the coolest spots in the province. (Seriously - the place has a reputation.) We came here for Maple Tea, which, of course, the "other" cafe has. (There are two of these in town.) Bleh. So, I went with coffee and honey. Tash is having honey and ginger.

Is this the most boring post you've read in awhile? Likely. There's little content. The last time we did a "little content" post, we received more comments than ever. What does that say about us? Or about you? :)

2 comments:

Erskine said...

Natasha is sitting next to me lamenting the fact that our "PMS" post didn't say anything about her having it. Too bad she made me erase the details I was about to share when we first started writing it. :) PMS. (Natasha's words, not mine!)

jen said...

I enjoyed your post... Your spontaneous coffee date sounds much more enjoyable than my rainy day of classes! :) It was nice to imagine myself in a coffee shop in Truro rather than in Stairs Hall for a few minutes.

Also, I especially enjoyed the bit about the pew - it was probably the most interesting part of the post for me. I don't know why, I just really like that image. Sounds like a fun spot.