20 April 2007

Recipe Inactivty.

I just responded to two comments on our last post referencing the inactivity on our recipe blog as of late. I thought I'd write a short post about it.

Lynn and I have a recipe blog. We have never been very active at posting new recipes on this blog; but our activity has apparently decreased even more as of late. The reason is this:

Lynn and I (moreso the "I") are out of sorts in our current kitchen. We are still house sitting because, as we've already mentioned, we bought a house but don't close until the end of June. The house we are sitting is lovely, but I find it especially difficult adjusting to someone else's kitchen, kitchen tools, and recipe books. I've never actually looked in her recipe books, though we don't have ours either...

Also, Lynn and I are conserving as much of our budget as possible due to house expenses. Therefore, most of our creative meals involve canned tuna in one form or another... We've actually really enjoyed it and are perfectly willing to post about our cheap, creative, canned tuna meals. (Lynn made one out of the very random ingredients in our kitchen one day that tasted delicious but looked like something too gross to write on this blog...)

One of our favorite benefits to house sitting thus far has been the George Foreman Grill! I don't know what we're going to do without it when we move!! We highly recommend it!

Anyway, we'll be sure to post more recipes, though they may be interesting, within the next little while!

(Natasha)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOT SAWEET!!!

Unknown said...

would it inspire you more to know that YOU will be feeding Benson Baby #2??

Heather Durkee said...

you can have my george forman grill. I have never used it.

Brenda said...

I would love to have canned tuna recipes if you decide to post them on your recipe blog ~ or here! We just bought a house too so any savings is a bonus...especially as the grocery bill around here seems to always go over budget. Congrats K~dog on your pregnancy and on your new nephew. Your little ones will be in close age with their cousins and that will be so nice as they grow up together. :) Also~ Natasha, I really appreciated the Repetion post. Thanks for sharing.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Erskines,

I emailed you a couple of weeks ago...did you get it? I'm wondering if I might not have your updated email info. in my address book. Let me know if you didn't get a thank-you email from me, and I'll update my info.