03 July 2007

Big Day

Two important things happened today:

1) We signed everything and closed on our house. Praise the Lord!! We thought this was a no-go on Friday, and now we're "in." Long story, but let's just praise!!

2) I got my first white hair in my beard. It wasn't even gray - white! One of these days all of my hair will be white like that, and I can't wait! (I'm not kidding; I would love white hair.)

PS - We were given a piano. (There aren't enough exclamation points to put on that, so imagine our excitement. God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

Weavers said...

Im so happy for you guys! God is faithful no matter what, but Im glad we get to cellebrate his faithfulness to you through your new house!! :)

Angela said...

woohoo!!!!! I am doing my happy dance for you right now. I don't know which is better- closing on a home or getting a piano!!!!!!!