21 July 2007

Biggest Post Yet

Well, it's time you all knew: I'm going to be a DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Natasha is going to be a MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine: just a few weeks ago I told Natasha I wasn't ready at all to think about parenting. She went away on a short trip that week. While she was gone, I was overwhelmed with baby fever out of nowhere! I prayed about how to talk to Natasha about my new hopes, but she came home and told me she thought she was expecting. A doctor confirmed it, and now we're excited to report Baby Erskine will be born some time in mid-February!!!!! (We'll keep you posted on more details.) PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LE

13 comments:

Maria Purviance said...

SWEET!

Liz said...

YAHOOOOOOO!! I can't wait to snuggie Baby Erskine! :)

Heather Durkee said...

yeah! see you three in august!

Anonymous said...

holy crap! that's awesome! make sure to give him/her my blessing ;)

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATULATIONS, ERSKINES!! Look out, world!!! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm fumbling for words - I'm so excited!!! I just emailed you though - so you can see my excited ramblings there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Benson's are all grins!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!!! I guess I don't have to tell you that this is the most amazing and exciting thing ever!!!! Keep us updated!

jen said...

I'm so happy for you, Erskines! Congrats! :)

Angela said...

woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

We are so excited for you! how perfect is GOd's timing!

Maybe baby Erskine will share a birthday with Dani!

we love you guys!

Owen said...

WOW! That's amazing!

Sarah Beth said...

Congratulations! I am sooooooooooooooo happy and excited for you guys.

christy said...

Congratulations Erskines!

Mommy of Four said...

Wow! Well, apparently I missed ou that that you had posted in the last few weeks, so I missed this post! CONGRATS! How exciting:) You guys will make great parents:) FUnny how the Lord works sometimes, hey?? :)