27 November 2005

Destiny

Okay, who has a niece? Maybe you all do, but you know that your niece isn't as precious as mine. (If Natasha were reading over my shoulder, she'd tell me how comparisons aren't nice. Unfortunately for you, she's typing a paper on the laptop right now. Thus, my niece is better.) Destiny was in Moncton this weekend at my in-laws. She and her parents are in town for a week for American Thanksgiving. The family's Canadian, but living in Chicago meant they had some time off. I just spent several hours with them all, a few of which were spent holding, feeding, and walking Destiny. I even have the spit-up marks to prove it! Anyway, it was good, and I hope you all have a niece like mine some day. She's amazing!

Other young women of note:
Bailey Erskine (my sis; less than two, counts over 20, knows most of the alphabet, speaks in full sentences)
Emily Brewer (honestly...do I have to say more than her name? AWESOME kid!)
Rebecca and Aubrey Simcik (our neighbors whom we absolutely adore)
Crystal Birtch (friend's daughter whose personality is already lovely at such a young age)
Zoe Janes (cutest Newfie I ever met)
Grace Rhyno (smallest angel on record)
the three Dezeeuw girls (haven't seen them in a long time, but they are all breathtakingly beautiful and sweet)

Other women of note:
Natasha (after whom no woman shall be recorded, since she is the most outstanding and only woman for me)

1 comment:

Jo said...

you are making a lot of mothers happy with this post lynn. I'm glad Kiyra, Cassady and Sydney made your list!