17 November 2005

Energy

Energy is a good thing. It feels good to have the energy to move through a day. It's empowering to accomplish a lot and know you've done well.

Today I met a lady who has a lot of energy. She knows she is good at what she does and is really a shaker and mover. (She would even keep Kathy on her toes, and that's saying something!) I couldn't help but think, "You know, you need to slow down," but I hadn't even talked to her for five minutes. Have you ever talked to someone who gives off that vibe - besides me during Booster or travel season?

2 comments:

jen said...

Lynn, I love your blog - it reads exactly as you would talk.

As to the question, have I ever met anyone who gives off that vibe - yes. Sarah Allen springs to mind... :)

Heather Durkee said...

Lynn,

Are you refering to the overly excited RBC woman in Sussex. She is constantly smiling and its not fake I don't think. Some people really do have too much energy for me. I can be hyper at times, but I definitely calm down after a while!