11 November 2005

Nothing huge

More than anything else, I'm posting this morning because I haven't in several days. It's not because nothing has happened lately. Take Booster, for example. It was the BEST Booster HANDS DOWN in the seven Boosters I've seen. Or the Brewers...you know, the extremely fertile couple who's going to end up with seventeen children at this rate. They start trying and next thing you know...expecting. (Of course, they're my personal paragon for early childhood parenting, so I'm glad they're expecting.) Or Shelley Vail. She just stopped working here. (Madre de vaca...not Shelley...if you know me, you understand.) Or the Stag Pampered Chef party I'm planning in two Tuesdays. So, there's lots going on. Surely there's something good to blog about. I'll think of it soon....

1 comment:

Liz said...

We are rather fertile, aren't we? :)