15 November 2005

Since When Did This Happen?

I attended the entire Blazer hockey game last night. It was my first FULL game in awhile. The crowd was mostly fun (except for the annoying loud hecklers for no good reason). What amazed me was the 6 - 1 win the team had! Since when are the Blazers a 6 - 1 scoring team? Since this year, apparently. I've heard that we're no longer necessarily a losing team, and I've even seen a little of that this year. It was really nice, though, to see such a fantastic win last night. Three of the goals came from our D-Group, too!

6 comments:

His Beloved said...

Hey Lynn! Sounds like a fun hockey game! I do miss those from time to time. Anyway...just wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend in PI (I think Natasha said you were coming up...)!
~Amy :)

Robin said...

WHAT?!?!?!? Wow, times have changed.

Dancin' said...

winning?! what's that? I didn't know we were allowed to do that!! I thought part of being spiritual was letting the other team win?

Heather Durkee said...

Props for posting two days in a row. I mainly miss the TH coffee that was accompanied with the hockey game. The fellowship was always great too.

So have you thought about church planting in Hawaii lately? I still think it would be a grand idea!

Whalen said...

I personally think it comes from the exceptional play of our rookies this year. Three goals came from rookies.

Erskine said...

Heathluvsing, I almost stopped at Tim's on my way to the game. I realized I didn't even want the coffee. I've just been conditioned to think that's really what I want on the way to the 8th Hussars Sports Complex. Can anyone say, "Pavlov?"